The main uses:
1. It is used as herbicides, bactericides and chemical fertilizer additives in the agricultural sector.
2. In the prohibition of pesticide mixtures.
3. To prepare other sulfate salts.
4. To dye fabrics.
5. In the ban on azo dyes.
6. In skin.
7. To protect wooden substances.
8. In WC electric paint.
9. In batteries, petroleum refining processes and used as a dye in oil paints.
Copper sulfate dihydrate is a fungicide, and a chemical substance used to kill and combat fungi and fungal spores. It is a blue odorless substance known as Bluestone. Its density is 1.02 g/cm3, and it completely dissolves in water.
There are no reviews yet.